Get Tomorrow’s Office Today
There are many different aspects that help make an organization thrive. Likewise, there are many different elements that need proper protocols for safety and compliance to help protect all involved. From the facility to the employees, customers, or patients, and more – we have a solution to address your needs.
With all systems, safety and compliance are our top priority both physically and digitally. Our software safety and compliance solutions work hand-in-hand with the hardware products.
Compliance and Digital Security Solutions include:
- Protecting Personal Identifiable Information in which you are entrusted by your clients and employees.
- Full Network Security & Disaster Recovery to confidently secure your network from outside malicious intrusions that could disrupt or destroy your data.
- Protecting Confidential and Sensitive Documents by capturing paper-based confidential information without fear of outside intrusion.
- Device Hardening Services that provide various layers of protection throughout your computer systems.
- Compliance with Government Regulations that helps you easily comply with government regulations such as HIPAA, HITECH and FERPA, reducing non-compliance fears.
- Protecting Internal Assets to prevent anyone, including your employees from stealing confidential client or employee information.
Safety and Compliant Hardware Solutions:
Thermal cameras let people see what their eyes can’t: invisible heat radiation emitted from potentially ill personnel. These stand-off thermal imaging capabilities provide significant advantages over hand-held thermometers because there’s a safe distance between the operators and subjects and they require less manpower.
It is now crucial for workplaces to limit unnecessary person-to-person contact and potential transmission incidents. Many are looking to alter the way they check-in, track, and collect information in order to protect visitors and employees from potential exposure.
The Receptionist is the most versatile, effective, and easy-to-use Visitor Management System available. Whether you have a few employees or a large staff, this logging system can manage your visitor flow, track visitors, print badges, and more.
The DocumentelligenceTM Telepresence Robot is a self-driving, two-wheeled videoconferencing robot that revolutionizes the way you work or learn remotely. It enables telecommuters, doctors, remote workers, and students to feel more connected to their colleagues and patients by giving them a physical presence where they can’t be in person. Driving your own robot means you are free to roam around the office, visit patients, attend meetings, monitor work sites, or go to class from anywhere in the world.
ALICE Receptionist addresses social distancing related visitor policies at different points in the visitor management process.
Taking The Receptionist to the next level, ALICE greets and interacts with visitors when they enter your lobby, plus she encompasses the visitor management system as well. ALICE uses a touch screen and live video technology to directly connect visitors with your employees, greeting them and notifying staff when a visitor enters your office space. ALICE ensures you’re providing a consistent customer service experience for guests and improved security for your office while saving you money.
The Teem app does so much more than conference room digital signage — it can change the way your staff uses your office space.
Teem is a meeting management system that helps connect people to the right meetings, the correct room, and resources while keeping meetings on track. Beyond this, Teem generates analytical data and provides recommendations for improving your company’s meeting behavior. This can be used for any type of room – including conference rooms, study areas, mother rooms, desks spaces, and more.