Ultra-precise digital inkjet spot coating
Coats up to 3,000 sheets per hour
Handles sizes from 8-1/2” x 11” to 14.33” x 40.15”
Creates eye-catching 3D tactile effects
The JETvarnish 3DS can help you attract new prospects and realize lucrative market opportunities by providing customers with ultra-precise spot coating — handling digital or offset originals in long or short runs, even varying the thickness of your coating for attractive prints with tangible depth that increases communications impact.
Adding the MGI JETvarnish 3DS and iFOIL S to your production floor can help your business attract new clients — and grow current business — with cost-effective, creative capabilities beyond the reach of traditional production techniques. Clients today require more impact from their print communications. This printing press does just that, giving you a number of creative offerings that can boost your revenue and increase profit margins.
From spot-varnish and embossing to never-before-seen variable hot foil stamping, the MGI JETvarnish 3DS and iFOIL S leverages the power of digital production — offering your customers greater impact at a lower cost. And positions your business for growth.
- The ideal partner for both digital and offset presses — no expensive, time-consuming plates, screens or setups required beyond creating a graphic description file (5th layer mask)
- Konica Minolta’s Drop-on-Demand technology uses ultra-precise piezoelectric print heads to produce extremely thin lines (0.5mm) as well as wide uniform solid areas
- High-gloss coating formula delivers a gloss level of 99% (G.U.) — beyond the reach of traditional analog technology
- Standard AIS system uses Artificial Intelligence to create an automatic varnish and hot foil registration; it makes corrections and adjustments for any defects generated by the original offset or digital printing run
- Output rates of up to 3,000 sheets per hour in 30-micron coating thickness help you keep ahead of tight production deadlines
- Flat and varying degrees of coating can be created on the same sheet, adding visual and textured appeal for a premium high-end feel
- For large originals like book covers with multiple flaps, the JETvarnish 3DS can cover sheets up to 14.33” wide and 40.15” long
- Environmentally friendly operation optimizes coverage, eliminates the release of volatile solvents and ozone, reduces power consumption and minimizes noise