Finance/Admin Support Associate
Job Title: Administrative Support Associate
Area of Interest: Administration Liaison
State: New York
Job Description: Copier Fax Business Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a creative, driven, detailed orientated, organized individual to be part of a team-oriented organization in the office technology industry. You will have the opportunity to work in a steadily growing and profitable business while expressing your creativity, and Administrative skills. This position supports the Finance and Administration department. This position connects all the departments together in the company to help provide smooth Sales process. They will directly report to the Administrative Manager.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you must be driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best.
- Be comfortable communicating with established clients;
- Provide paperwork support to Sales rep.
- Managing Sales Order Process
- Maintain all documents associated with Orders submitted.
- Ordering-Inventory/Software/Office Supplies
- Help Maintain accurate data in Software, including Pricing and Cost
- Equipment Leasing/Sale/Rental invoice/contract information on Deliveries
- Point of contact for Leasing companies
- Support Administration Assistant
- Supporting ad hoc system updates and projects
- Answering all billing questions
- PageTrac Ordering and Tracking
- Entering/Scanning/Storing AP Invoices
- Process all credit card, ACH & funding
- Providing support for Collection Calls
- Answer all Meter/invoicing Calls
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of business-to-business experience
- College degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Be sensitive to team atmosphere and customers and able to handle political situations.
- Knowledge of basic computer and technology skills, including Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), email, office calendars and mobile devices.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (inc. medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Copier Fax Business Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D committed to Affirmative Action.