Job Title: Account Manager
Area of Interest: Sales/Account Management
State: New York
Job Description: Copier Fax Business Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a creative, driven, open-minded, organized, sales driven individual to be part of a team-oriented organization in the office technology industry. You will have the opportunity to work in a steadily growing and profitable business while expressing your creativity, and people skills.
- Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make it a priority to take exceptional care of your clients.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you must be driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best. You must bring a high level of energy and be committed to achieve your sales goals.
- Be comfortable with cold calling and in-person prospecting for potential and established clients; you must be tenacious and have a desire to grow your knowledge as you build your career.
- Outbound calling to potential and established clients on a daily basis to set face-to-face appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups; you’ll be expected to report regularly to a branch office.
- Establishing and strengthening relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
- Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all KMBS products, services and solutions for clients.
- Designing and presenting solutions that will help customers’ businesses.
- Consistently closing sales and achieving monthly activity and revenue goals.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of business-to-business outside sales experience
- College degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Be sensitive to team atmosphere and customers and able to handle political situations.
- Knowledge of basic computer and technology skills, including Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), email, office calendars and mobile devices.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience helping with pre-sales (demos, RFPs, etc.)
- Willingness/Ability to travel throughout Western New York.
- Competitive salary, commission and travel expense compensation.
- Outstanding benefits package (inc. medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
To apply for a job, please CLICK HERE.
Copier Fax Business Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D committed to Affirmative Action.