Client Support Representative (CSR)
Job Title: Client Support Representative (CSR)
Area of Interest: Sales Support
State: New York
Job Description: Copier Fax Business Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Client Support Representative. This position will work together with the Sales and Service departments to coordinate client training of our award winning hardware/software solutions product line.
- Identify and schedule the necessary resources needed to properly address customer’s needs.
- Create customized lesson demos addressing the specific needs of each client.
- Conduct customer training, following customized lesson plans and training curriculum on office product solutions (digital systems.software, production print systems/software).
- Provide summary reports about status and completion of end-user training to President, Sales Manager, etc.
- Maintain proficiency with Copier Fax Business Technologies entire digital product line for copying, faxing, scanning, network printing, driver functionality for standard office printing applications.
- Support customer in-house sales presentation/demonstrations, open houses, product launches and sales rep training.
- Conduct monthly sales product training for new hires at branch locations.
- Assist Product Marketing, Regional Sales Development Managers to launch new products to the sales force; conduct hands-on product training and teach sales demonstration skills.
- Support branch events with development of collateral material.
- Prior training or teaching experience preferred.
- 2-4 years technical sales support and/or industry experience desirable.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred; certificate in education or instructional technologies is desirable, but not required.
- Must be able to navigate basic Windows and MacOS environments, as well as Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel Outlook).
- A strong aptitude to learn quickly and stay updated and proficient with new products.
- Strong time management skills and an ability to work independently are desirable.
- Must be comfortable interacting in small groups.
- A friendly, personable and professional demeanor is required.
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (inc. medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
To apply for a job, please CLICK HERE.
Copier Fax Business Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D committed to Affirmative Action.