The busiest time of year is now upon us at Copier Fax Business Technologies. Pre-Season has officially begun for the Buffalo Sabres, where we will be launching our extended partnership as the Official Office Technology Company of the Buffalo Sabres! If you are going to the game this year - check our our dasher boards on the ice, our in-game feature, refreshed TV sponsorships and more!
We also hope to extend our partnership benefits to our clients, through fun prizes and giveaways throughout the season. Stay tuned - and make sure you follow us on our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/copierfaxbtbuffalo/ for the latest and greatest announcements!
We hope all of our partners have enjoyed the remaining days of summer. We had a lot of fun having the eclipse come through town, and the September weather in Buffalo has been a dream come true.
Last month we announced a new partnership with the island of Saint Maarten, which is seeing very difficult times as a result of hurricane Irma. From the time we have spent with them, there are many Saint Maarten residents that we consider to be our friends, and we ask that you keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
If you are interested in sending any type of support or relief to the island, please visit this website for more information - CLICK HERE.
7 Ways Automated Customer Document Control Reduces Manufacturing Cycle Time
Manufacturing business processes are comprised of a wide variety of document types and forms; all are involved in moving a product from inventory to the customer. Challenges stemming from the inability to access critical information when needed can directly affect sales and your bottom line.
These document-related customer fulfillment challenges are accelerating because of: 1) a growing global footprint of both suppliers and customers; 2) a demand by customers for more specialized logistics and delivery solutions; and 3) increased integration of manufacturers into networks of suppliers and customers, requiring improved distribution and logistics agility and flexibility.
Here are seven benefits of using Document Management to automate customer documentation:
1. Improve manufacturing cycle time, delivery and invoicing by creating a closer and immediate alignment between key processes.
2. Eliminate errors and exception processing caused by incomplete or missing paperwork.
3. Digital archive enables regulatory compliance and records retention schedules can be predefined.
4. Easily regulate records management for doing business globally
5. As organizations increasingly deal with globally distributed customers and suppliers, the need to digitize core customer documentation and share that information across business processes is growing. This management of processes across multiple time zones and geographies is seamless when done digitally.
6. Having all of the information associated with a customer accessible allows customer service representatives to anticipate customer needs, reduce errors, and not only meet, but exceed, customer expectations.
7. Advance receivable time-line with instant proof of delivery notifications.
All of these point to the need for an integrated information management infrastructure. Without this infrastructure, customer information will be scattered across the organization, critical information will be unavailable at key decision points, and manufacturing cycle time will inevitably deteriorate.