I.T. – Documentelligence Specialist
Job Title: I.T. – Documentelligence Specialist
Area of Interest: I.T.
State: New York
Job Description: Copier Fax Business Techologies, Inc. is currently seeking a polished individual who can thrive in a fast-paced enviornment to service our award winning products. You will be responsible for connecting and installing new hardware/software solutions, I.T. troubleshooting both on site and remotely, and performing general office I.T. tasks.
- Perform installations of our hardware (Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Muratec) and software solutions (Docuware, Unity, LincWare, Scan Docs).
- Assist clients remotely as part of our I.T. Helpdesk Professional Support Team.
- Learn and become an expert of our entire Documentelligence Solutions Spectrum.
- Fix and maintain Pagetrac accounts in order to keep client’s devices communicating and reporting.
- Perform general office I.T. Tasks for our own organization: Installing software, PC maintenance, network administration, and Microsoft Office support.
- Assist sales department by keeping the showroom devices connected and installed.
- High School and/or Technical School graduate or equivalent experience.
- Basic knowledge of home and office networking, installing drivers, Microsoft Office products, Windows Server, Windows Clients, and Mac OS.
- High degree of initiative.
- Exceptionally skilled in organization, attention to detail and effective prioritization of duties.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be positive, outgoing, self-motivated and committed to building and maintaining strong customer relations.
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (inc. medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
To apply for a job, please CLICK HERE.
Copier Fax Business Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D committed to Affirmative Action.