Finance & Administration Associate
Job Title: Finance & Admin Associate
State: New York
Copier Fax Business Technologies is seeking a hard working professional to join their administrative team. The associate will report to the Administrative Manager. Primary role will be to assist in various administrative office duties, accounts receivable, accounts payable, data entry for tracking client usage, answering phones and account collections. Position additional responsibilities include customer service and assisting in special assignments as needed.
Position is full time: Hours 8:00am -5:00pm, 1 hour lunch
Associate degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
Minimum 3 year experience in customer service or directly related field
Minimum Training/Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Ability to learn quickly with a strong work ethic; professional
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills, Excel and Microsoft Office a plus
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (inc. medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
About the Company:
Copier Fax Business Technologies is an office technology provider, specializing in hardware, software, IT, and Document Management. Our exclusive process called Documentelligence™, allows us to convert any office into a “smart office” by working to create a custom solution to optimize workflow, reduce costs, and maximize document security.
Family owned and operated since 1990, Copier Fax Business Technologies is headquartered in downtown Buffalo, New York. As a nationally ranked technology provider, we offer award-winning customer service, along with a wide range of hardware and software solution options.
To apply for a job, please CLICK HERE.
Copier Fax Business Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D committed to Affirmative Action.