Document Management Systems Consultant
Job Title: Document Management Systems Consultant
Area of Interest: I.T./Account Management
State: New York
Job Description: Copier Fax Business Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a creative, driven, open-minded, organized individual to be part of a team-oriented organization in the technology industry. You will have the opportunity to work in a steadily growing and profitable business while expressing your creativity, and people skills.
- Advise/support customers in the definition and implementation of complex interactive Document Management Solutions (DMS).
- Business consultancy, project management and commercial support.
- Communicate constantly with clients, implementation and account management teams.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Take responsibility for own project engagements and achieving own personal bill ability target.
- Prepare customers for the changes brought on by technology solutions.
- Provide recommendations for business process reengineering.
- Help translate customer requirements into technical solutions and help customers to implement these solutions, including development of integrations with back office applications and related technologies.
- Single point of contact for a customer during the project and responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for successful project delivery (on time and on budget, according to agreed specifications and with ensured client satisfaction).
- Serve as a mentor and coach to the technical and functional consultants on your team.
- Support sales colleagues and client management with pre-sales for services and deliver project proposals when needed. Be a subject matter expert.
- Able to spot commercial opportunities.
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing, able to deliver on training and participate in training development.
- Experience in Technical Consulting, developing and implementing solutions.
- Proven track record using a logical and systematic approach.
- Ability to work independently.
- Be sensitive to team atmosphere and customers and able to handle political situations.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to gather requirements and decide on completeness and correctness of these requirements.
- Able to perform reviews and audits of existing implementations.
- Functional/technical knowledge of a leading DMS platforms (such as DocuShare, Hyland OnBase, Documentum, Alfresco, docStar, Docuware (preferred), FileNet, etc.).
- Technical insight and interest in developing solutions in document management technology.
- Good knowledge and a solid experience in at least a number of the following: Windows (latest), UNIX, Web Server TEchnology, .Net and J2EE, MS SQL, Oracle db, (D)HTML, CSS, JacaScript, C#, Visual Basic, ASP(X), JSP, XML, XSLT, and JAVA).
- Bachelors degree (preference in Computer Science or equivalent).
- Experience helping with pre-sales (demos, RFPs, etc.)
- Willingness/Ability to travel throughout Western New York.
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (inc. medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
To apply for a job, please email cover letter and resume to Al Scibetta: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copier Fax Business Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D committed to Affirmative Action.