Client Fulfillment Coordinator
Job Title: Client Fulfillment Coordinator
Area of Interest: Administration/Office Management
State: New York
Job Description: Copier Fax Business Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Client Fulfillment Coordinator. This position will work together with the Sales and Service departments to coordinate inventory management, assistance with service department dispatch, and equipment performance monitoring of our award winning hardware/software solutions product line.
- Review and analyze daily e-mail alerts.
- Analyze and follow through with daily support emails and phone requests.
- Update tracking records for supply orders.
- Backup Service Dispatch and route calls accordingly.
- Monitor and bring up stale devices or have them brought up by IT.
- Supervise process of customer needs.
- Identify and schedule the necessary resources needed to properly address customer’s needs.
- Provide summary reports about status and completion of inventory management and customer needs tracking to President, Sales Manager, etc..
- Maintain understanding of Copier Fax Business Technologies entire digital product line for copying, faxing, scanning, network printing, driver functionality for standard office printing applications.
- Prior inventory management or customer service experience preferred.
- 2-4 years technical sales support and/or industry experience desirable.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred; certificate in education or instructional technologies is desirable, but not required.
- Must be able to navigate basic Windows environments, as well as Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel Outlook).
- A strong aptitude to learn quickly and stay updated and proficient with new products.
- Strong time management skills and an ability to work independently are desirable.
- Must be comfortable interacting in small groups.
- A friendly, personable and professional demeanor is required.
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (inc. medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
To apply for a job, please CLICK HERE.
Copier Fax Business Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D committed to Affirmative Action.