Muratec Toner Cartridge Recycling
The Muratec toner recycling program was created to further our commitment to quality and a clean planet. To participate in this program simply follow the instructions below.
Thank you for your support of the Clean Planet Program. With your help, we can work to preserve our environment.
Directions For Returning Used Toner Cartridges
After replacing the used toner cartridge with a new one:
- Place the old toner cartridge into the packaging of the replacement for proper return.Protect the casing and the rollers by wrapping the toner cartridge securely with the plastic wrap that came with the unit.
- Secure the Styrofoam ends to the ends of the wrapped toner cartridge. The Styrofoam ends are cut differently, so please make sure they have been placed on the correct end.
- Place the toner cartridge carefully into the box and make sure that the unit fits securely.
- Tape the box and apply the UPS label.
- Send the package via UPS. To make it convenient for our customers, Muratec and UPS offer three ways to get your package on its way.
- Give the package to your UPS driver when you receive your next delivery.
- Drop it off at the nearest UPS service center. To find a location near you call 1-800-PICKUPS or visitwww.ups.com.
- Take the package to a Mail Boxes Etc. center. For a location near you call 1-800-789-4MBE or visit www.mbe.com.
**DO NOT CALL UPS TO MAKE A SPECIAL PICK-UP FOR YOUR PACKAGE. Muratec’s pre-paid label is good for regular pick-up or drop-off only! The sender will be responsible for any additional fees.
Eligible Muratec Consumables
The toner recycling program is available for the Muratec F-110, F-112, F-114, F-300, F-305, F-320, F-360, F-520(D), F-525(D), F-560, MFX-1200, MFX-1300, MFX-1330(D), MFX-1350(D), MFX-1430D, MFX-1450(D), MFX-1600, MFX-1700, MFX-2030, MFX-2050, MFX-3050, MFX-4550, MFX-C2500 and MFX-C4000 models only.
Consumables for Muratec machinery absent from the previously listed models will not be accepted by Muratec and Muratec will not be held liable for, nor reimburse, any shipping charges accrued from the return of these products. Muratec reserves the right to amend or discontinue the program without notice. Muratec will not be held liable for lost or missing UPS labels.
Thank you for doing your part!
For more information, go to Muratec.com or call Muratec Enviornmental Responsibility at 469-429-3300.