Magicolor & Pagepro Toner Cartridge Recycling
The magicolor & pagepro laser toner recycling program was created to further our commitment to quality and to a clean planet. You’ll be able to use the return label packaged with the cartridge or request a shipping label, and mail to the Konica Minolta Printer Supplies Return Program (UPS is the shipping agent for this program). Simply follow the instructions below.
Thank you for your support of the Clean Planet Program. With your help, we can work to preserve our environment.
|Replace the used cartridge with a new one and save the packing materials for the next step.|
|Repackage the used cartridge for shipping with the packaging from the new cartridge box.|
|Tape the box shut.|
|Secure the return label for your country to the outside of the box. Take the box to your nearest UPS office unless instructed otherwise on the label.|
Eligible Magicolo & Pagepro Consumables
All Magicolor/Pagepro toner cartridges (CMYK) and waste toner boxes will be accepted for free toner recycling by KMBS under the Clean Planet Program. Please check back for new models that may be added to the program.
- Please return only the Clean Planet consumable list above for recycling. All other consumable items should be disposed of according to local regulations. Toner bottles
are made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE, SPI Code #2) which many recycling centers will accept. Please call Copier Fax Business Technologies with questions.
- Returns of any other non-Clean Planet program materials will be refused and returned to the shipper Freight Collect.
- You are not entitled to a tax deduction or rebate for the return of Clean Planet program consumables.
- This program may be modified or discontinued without prior notice.
- This free toner recycling program is available in the U.S. and Puerto Rico only.
Thank you for doing your part!
For questions, please call 853-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.